Friday 22 April 2011

Moleskine pages

There are people who think they haveGod given rights to guide everyone to their truth. Those who resist are seen as ungreatful, stubborn and stupid. A lot of people are taken in by these seemingly authoratative beings and are seduced by their assuredness. I tend to view them with utmost suspicion, I  look gift horses in the mouth and conform to all assorted cliches. I just find it hard to believe that someone gives you something for nothing, if they do, it is probably sub-standard  anyway! Maybe I am too much of a cynic.

God  craps on our fantasies . He does that by allowing us to dream, imagine, and get carried away by our wants and needs. He then reads them in the toilet and has a good laugh. We pretend to be OK with it.

This one is a bit complicated, so I will only address part of it. The part about being owned by our genes. We all like to think we are unique and original but the sad scientific facts tell us otherwise. And an instrumental is a step lower than a song.

This one again deals with being consumed by those we love even more than by those we don't. Being human is so much harder than being pure animal. We are aware of so much but can control so little. The cosmic joke is on us! It is not quite finished but I thought I'd post it anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I especially love the last one. It reminds me about Saturn Devouring His Son. And it's perfect like that: not quite finished. After all, this seems to be an endless story...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...