Tuesday 8 February 2011

A New Moleskone Jan 16th update (new pages)

I used a new little rubber stamp to decorate the wall, I hate having to repeat a pattern, stamps are much easier.

As I was drawing this, I pulled a thread in a crochet blanket fred bought from a charity shop, It made me think about unknown and unforseen consequences.

We found we had a family of rats living under the decking and that the ratcatcher had placed blocks of poison for them to feast on. On the one hand I felt awful for the poor creatures and the other I was worried about disease and our electric wires they nibble on.

I was watching Criminal Minds and thinking about human nature. How do you become a twisted, heartless killer?

I've always had a love-hate relationship with angels. As a child i would see angels scuttling along my bed-room ceiling, they were watching me and reporting my actions back to God. Mum never seemed to notice them but I was silently terrified all the time.


I am posting a few more pages from my current Moleskine sketchbook.

1 comment:

  1. unbelievably good!there is so much to see in each drawing...i love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...