Monday 14 March 2011

Collage, my own!

The woman's skirt is a uterus and the flowers she is carrying are lung tissue.
The tree was cut out from a medical illustration of a human lung.
Collage has always been one of my default means of expression. And to those who consider using ready made imagery cheating, tough! i made this series about three years ago, most of them sold but not all. I appear to have focussed on fertility, and childbirth so they need little explanation, but I would appreciate  any feedback.

2 comments:

  1. I love making collages too!!! These are great, I especially love the uterus skirt and the fourth image from the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collages too. In the future we´ll have to do an exchange of collages. :) . Good luck and continue with this kind of work.
    Cheers. javier

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...