Sunday 17 May 2015

Moleskine Pages- "Just A Little Bit"

" Just a little bit" he said. I still, decades later, can't figure out what exactly he wanted from me.

I was thirteen, walking to school with my older sister Sue. We lived in Baghdad, Iraq at the time. First period was to be a biology test so I was already nervous, irritable and full of teenage bile. This weirdo in pyjama bottoms kept cycling past, disappearing then coming back again. Each time getting a little closer. We took no notice as we were used to being pestered by men, that is pretty much the norm for any female living in the Middle East. I heard him clear his throat so I turned to look at him. He was less than two feet away from me when he said:" Please, just a little bit!". As I was digesting his strange words I noticed his erect penis was stretched out across his handle bars. I was caught between absolute horror and deep fascination, this was a monster! I never realised they could be that big. At this point I felt my sister pulling me away towards someone's open gates to ask for help. He cycled off pretty quick after that. For the rest of the school year he would appear every now and then but by that time my sister and I were pretty Blase' about the whole thing and just ignored him. But his words have stayed in my mind. A little bit of what exactly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...