Tuesday 24 July 2012

Newton's Third Law Of Motion - Moleskine Art

I'm the short girl holding an innocent little spider monkey that was more than likely treated inhumanely and simply replaced when he dies due to improper care, but I didn't know these things then! with me are my siblings taken on Hastings beach. I look at my young trusting self, the one that still believed in the goodness of angels and that all adults had your best interests at heart. On the other side of the page is a wedding picture of my parents. Two images that are loaded with personal history. Why do old photographs give me the blues?

2 comments:

  1. incredible! I am obsessed with other people's (vintage) photos but have very little interest in my own family photos - way to much miserable baggage. With strangers' photos, I can think what I like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've adopted all kinds of exotic relatives from charity shops and boot fairs. I agree about the baggage, looking at my own family photos stir up too much dust that had long ago settled. It is cleansing to have the odd wallow though!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...